Things to do in Summerlin
Find a variety of things to do in Summerlin during your stay at Element Las Vegas Summerlin. Guests can find first-class dining, shops, and golf courses nearby. Enjoy a peaceful walk amongst our many hiking trails, jump on a mountain bike and explore the sites, or find time for all the action and thrills of the Las Vegas Strip, located just 15 minutes away.
- Red Rock Canyon - Located just 5 minutes from Element Las Vegas Summerlin, Red Rock Canyon is a sight to be seen. Explore one of the most majestic places in Nevada. Spend the day at the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, which provides access to a community park and national recreational area where hikers, cyclists, photographers, and residents find themselves in awe of this natural treasure.
- Downtown Summerlin Shops - Located just 15 minutes from element Las Vegas Summerlin, the shopping in downtown Summerlin offers a variety of shopping and dining options. Spend an afternoon checking out the shops and then enjoy dinner at one of the delicious restaurants in the complex.
- Summerlin Biking Routes - There are over 40 biking and hiking trails that you can explore. Discover a scenic route through Red Rock Canyon or enjoy a nice, casual ride through Southwest Las Vegas, Summerlin, and The Lakes. Ask us for a list of designated rides, maps and hiking trails. Mountain bikes are also available at our front desk for your use.
- T-Mobile Arena - Home of the Vegas Golden Knights NHL hockey team, T-Mobile Arena can hold up to 20,000 people, and frequently hosts major concerts and additional sporting events.
- City National Arena - Located across from Downtown Summerlin on South Pavilion Center Drive, the City National Arena is home to the Vegas Golden Knights practice facility and front office. Featuring two NHL-sized ice sheets for both team and public use, the arena is a hub for adult and youth hockey, as well as figure skating.
- Las Vegas Stadium - Opening in Fall 2020, the newest sporting arena and future home of the Las Vegas Raiders, Las Vegas Stadium is located near the airport and adjacent to the Las Vegas strip. This tremendous addition to the Las Vegas sporting scene will feature state-of-the-art retractable doors and a glass-domed roof. The Las Vegas Stadium will be located a few miles west of Mandalay Bay at Russell Road and Hacienda Avenue and between Polaris Avenue and Dean Martin Drive, just west of Interstate 15.
- Las Vegas Ballpark - Opening in Spring 2019, The Las Vegas Ballpark will be the home field of the Las Vegas 51s of the Triple-A Pacific Coast League. The stadium site is located near the intersection of South Town Center Drive and West Sahara Avenue.
Summerlin is home to Nevada's only annual PGA tournament, The Invensys Classic. Find yourself on the links of courses managed by the PGA TOUR, the Tournament Players Club at Summerlin and the Tournament Players Club. Or, find yourself at any of the below courses, near our hotel.
- Eagle Crest Golf Club
- Red Rock Country Club
- Tournament Players Club at Summerlin (private)
- Palm Valley
- Sienna Golf Club
- Tournament Players Club - Las Vegas
- Highland Falls
When you stay with us, you'll be moments away from first-class restaurants. Here are our favorites:
- Daily Kitchen Eatery and Rotisserie
- Peet's Coffee
- The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
- Hokkaido Teppanyaki Hibachi Steakhouse
- Rachel's Kitchen
- Mastrioni's Café
- Lindo Michoacan Restaurant
- Maggiano's Little Italy